The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) places cellulite removal devices into three classes…
- Class one: topical treatments
- Class two: simple non-invasive treatments
- Class three: for surgeons only
Class one and two are very similar and are both non-invasive and cumulative. Treatments can include…
- Endermology. Endermology machines essentially act as roller devices that suck skin in and smooth it out. Regular treatment is recommended to produce the best results.
- Thermage. Thermage uses radiofrequency that can tighten the skin. The upside to this treatment is it can last 18-24 months.
- Velasmooth. This treatment can temporarily remove cellulite using an ultrasound machine and massage. This causes fat cells to heat up and as a result the skin’s elasticity is improved producing the results you desire.
- Cellfina. Looking to get rid of cellulite dimples? If so, you should try cellfina for long-lasting results.
- PRP. PRP is one of the strongest proven non-surgical treatments for dealing with cellulite. This treatment uses your natural platelets to heal your body.
There are a variety of effective topical and non-invasive treatments for getting rid of unwanted cellulite. A balanced diet, exercise plan, and supplements should be routine to produce the best results and maintain results. Ready to get rid of your cellulite? Contact Doctor Roya today and discover a treatment that can transform your life. Doctor Roya is an award-winning, top-rated, and national and internationally recognized physician. Doctor Roya is committed to transforming the lives of others while delivering personalized treatment to every patient.
Ready to get rid of your cellulite? Contact Doctor Roya and discover a treatment that can transform your life.