The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) places cellulite removal devices into three classes…
- Class one: topical treatments
- Class two: simple non-invasive treatments
- Class three: for surgeons only
Class one and two are very similar and are both non-invasive and cumulative. Treatments can include…
- Endermology. Endermology machines essentially act as roller devices that suck skin in and smooth it out. Regular treatment is recommended to produce the best results.
- Thermage. Thermage uses radiofrequency that can tighten the skin. The upside to this treatment is it can last 18-24 months.
- Velasmooth. This treatment can temporarily remove cellulite using an ultrasound machine and massage. This causes fat cells to heat up and as a result the skin’s elasticity is improved producing the results you desire.
- Cellfina. Looking to get rid of cellulite dimples? If so, you should try cellfina for long-lasting results.
- PRP. PRP is one of the strongest proven non-surgical treatments for dealing with cellulite. This treatment uses your natural platelets to heal your body.
There are a variety of effective topical and non-invasive treatments for getting rid of unwanted cellulite. A balanced diet, exercise plan, and supplements should be routine to produce the best results and maintain results. Ready to get rid of your cellulite? Contact Doctor Roya today and discover a treatment that can transform your life. Doctor Roya is an award-winning, top-rated, and national and internationally recognized physician. Doctor Roya is committed to transforming the lives of others while delivering personalized treatment to every patient.