Book Now

Have a question?

Book an appointment

Bioidentical Hormone Therapy


Men and women with low or out of balance hormones can use bioidentical hormones. Bioidentical hormones are man-made hormones that are designed to closely resemble hormones produced naturally by the human body. Bioidentical hormones and weight loss are closely related. An example of your health breakdown is…

  • 70% nutrition
  • 25% Exercise and lifestyle
  • 5% hormones

Although hormones is only 5% when that 5% gets out of balance the other 95% does not work well. Two forms of bioidentical hormones are premade by a prescription drug company and custom-made by a pharmacist. Custom-made bioidentical hormones are based on a doctor’s orders and the process is known as compounding.

If your hormones are low or imbalanced you may show symptoms such as…

  • Night sweats
  • Hot flashes
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of energy
  • Vaginal dryness
  • Loss of sex drive
  • Pain during sexual intercourse
  • Sleep problems
  • Loss of muscle mass
  • Weight gain
  • Memory loss
  • Mood changes

Women in menopause commonly use compounded bioidentical hormones in the U.S. Using bioidentical hormones can help you lose weight, feel better, and relieve symptoms. Contact Doctor Roya to learn more about using bioidentical hormones.


Interested in using bioidentical hormones? Contact Doctor Roya and receive treatment that can transform your life.

Patient's Testimonies

Going through menopause was a challenging and emotional experience until I discovered bioidentical hormone therapy at Doctor Roya Institute. Their comprehensive approach, which includes thorough testing and customized treatment plans, has helped alleviate my symptoms and restore my overall sense of well-being.
- Sarah W.

    Begin Your Journey

    Call Now